Admission to The Historic New Orleans Collection is free, and advance reservations are required. At this time, museum tickets provide access to the exhibitions on view in THNOC’s Tricentennial Wing at 520 Royal Street.
Timed ticketing offered in 30-minute increments (on the hour and half-hour) allows visitors to choose their start times. The final entry is at 4 p.m.
THNOC has limited capacity in each scheduling block. Visitors who arrive late will be granted access as soon as space permits.
There is a four-ticket limit per purchase, and tickets may only be reserved seven (7) days in advance.
To learn about THNOC’s safety protocols and expectations of visitors, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you are having difficulty registering online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 , Museum Admission, Register
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 , Museum Admission, Register
- Thursday, December 3, 2020 , Museum Admission, Register
- Friday, December 4, 2020 , Museum Admission, Register
- Saturday, December 5, 2020 , Museum Admission, Register
- Sunday, December 6, 2020 , Museum Admission, Register